1.THE ROOF, GERBER GROUP at Viceroy New York- If you would like to offer a beautiful view on top of the city as the last memory for your wedding weekend, The Roof at Viceroy New York is the place to be. This exclusive space has jaw-dropping views of Central Park and comfortable lounge furniture for your guests. They recently added a canopy which provides shade and protection if it should rain, so there is no Plan B necessary! Their guestroom rates are affordable and they are flexible with quantity of room blocks with no liability.
2. SALON DE NING at The Peninsula New York – Luxury on top of the city, the Salon De Ning is an elegant five star venue which provides extensive menu options for your post-nuptial brunch. There is no such thing as “no” at this venue, the food and beverage lists are able to be customized and the bloody mary bar display is unbelievable.
3. ESTRELA PENTHOUSE AT Le Parker Meridien New York- One of our favorite spots in Midtown, this space offers floor to ceiling windows and an outdoor terrace. The views of Central Park are breathtaking, and the space is completely exclusive for your private brunch. This room may seat up to (190) guests and leave a lasting impression with your out of town guests.
4. PHD TERRACE at Dream Midtown- This bright and wide open space located in the heart of Midtown offers a nice ambiance with plenty of lounge seating. The guest guestroom rates and brunch pricing will work nicely for you and your out of town guests.
5. ROTISSERIE GEORGETTE- We completely fell in love with this warm welcome and delicious menu. When you enter this restaurant, you feel as if you are eating with family, and the menu is made with love. You may buy-out the restaurant for up to (100) guests. Georgette is the most gracious hostess and will provide a lasting memory of New York hospitality.
6. THE PRESS LOUNGE at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel- This venue has an open rooftop and great indoor option atop the city. If your venue is located on the West side of Manhattan, this affordable outlet is the perfect and convenient spot for you. It provides a different view of the city and the Hudson River.
7. KIMBERLY HOTEL- The view is great and the price is right. Your out of town guests will be happy with your decision to stay on-budget while enjoying the city on their last morning. There is a convenient roof cover should mother nature not cooperate, but hopefully it will be a bright sunny day.
8. GANSEVOORT PARK AVENUE- If you are considering a “home base” for your out of town guests in the center of the city this is the perfect spot which is centrally located between uptown and downtown. They provide a rooftop space with comfy lounge furniture, and if it’s summer your guests may enjoy the pool while sipping on their Bloody Mary.
9. FOUR SEASONS MIDTOWN- Located in Midtown East, their restaurant-turned-ballroom is convenient and effortless. Your guests may walk in lobby-level and experience a unique and customized dining experience. Four Seasons is known to offer the most luxurious hospitality service in the world.
10. BRASSERIE 8 ½- This space requires a full buy-out; however, if you are looking to host near Central Park this is a great option. They do have a very reasonable brunch price but do require room rental to privatize the space.